Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My personal Top Ten to date!

So, here as promised, are the recipes I thought worked best from the first 50 just in case you missed them the first time around.

In no particular order:

Slow cooked plaice with spinach
Good basic chilli
American Baked Beans
Potato, mushroom, spinach and cheese bake
Sausages in buttery cider and leek sauce
Tex-Mex Soup
Macaroni cheese
Leek and white wine risotto
Apricot Chicken
French bistro style chicken with tarragon cream sauce

Did I miss your favourite?

In the mean time, we've been enjoying some amazing chicken wings, some lovely roasted winter root vegetables, an all veggie lasagne, bread and butter pudding, a Vietnamese soup called Pho and a pumpkin and turkey chilli which is filling the house with glorious smells as we speak. So keep checking back for more great recipes. There's a lot on my plate at the moment (just figuratively, not literally!) but I'm having too much fun to stop!

And a quick hi to my British Mummy Blogger friends on this week's Blogfrog!



No comments:

Post a Comment